Treasures Customer Rewards Program
Treasures' In-Store Rewards Program!
It Pays to Shop at Treasures in Lewes and Treasures in Long Neck!
1. Ask one of the Treasures' Jewelry Specialists, to start a card for you in our system.
2. Your card will be kept in our card boxes located at the front desk. How convenient, as you don’t need to carry it around!
3. Each time you shop with us, just pull your card (arranged alphabetically, well mostly!) and bring it to the counter when you check-out.
4. We will record the amount of your purchase in one of the six boxes (each on a different day), and then refile your card.
5. After six shopping trips at Treasures, you will have filled in all six boxes on your Rewards card. Now things get super exciting!! Remember purchases at both Treasures locations count on your card. If you shop at a location that is different from where your card is normally kept, simply bring in your receipt the next time you shop and we will add it to your card! Please note: purchases made at our other non-Treasures shops (Blooming Boutique, Blooming Boutique Accessories Bayside Gifts, Lewes Gifts, Just Lewes, and Lewes Wear) will not count for this Rewards program, but each of these stores have their own Rewards program!
6. After your 6th visit, you will receive a gift credit worth 10% of the total recorded purchases on your Rewards card! Yes, you read that right – you are in control of how big your reward dollars grow! In other words, the more you spend, the more you earn! This gift certificate is like cash and can be used on anything in the store!
7. Once you have completed your first card, you will start all over again with a new Rewards card.
- Regular e-mails with updates on new arrivals and in-store promotions
- Access to our exclusive 5th Saturday events
- Bring a friend - if you bring a friend or family member who has never shopped in Treasures, tell your Jewelry Specialist and you'll get credit for your friend's purchase too! This only counts for the first-time visit.